LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.ropafutboleros.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Alejandro Muñoz Garcia, with NIF: 48846899M, and whose contact details are:
Calle Sierra Aitana 12
Contact Phone: 606550089
Contact Email: email@example.com
Also, given the nature of the activity carried out by RopaFutboleros, it is registered in: The General Treasury of Social Security with the following registration data: 301117954408. Likewise, being the activity carried out by RopaFutboleros a regulated activity is stated that, as such, it is in possession of:
Title of Economic Activities: 4764, Retail of Sporting Goods
RopaFutboleros is affiliated with: Special Regime of Self-Employed Persons whose approval is given by the following body: General Treasury Social Security and which can be consulted on the website: http://www.seg-social.es/.
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject matter of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the display interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the display interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that you offer to Users (hereinafter, Services).
RopaFutboleros reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and agrees that at any time RopaFutboleros may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into or access to the Website.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration in order to enjoy it, except as regards the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made through the prior subscription or registration of the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as by the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and ClothingFutboleros, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, so they accept, since the start of browsing the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is advised to read them each time he/she visits the Website.
The ClothingFutboleros Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes his/her responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by RopaFutboleros without being contrary to the provisions of these Terms, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by RopaFutboleros for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify RopaFutboleros of any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded in such forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
RopaFutboleros reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that violate youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, RopaFutboleros will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may be present.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between RopaFutboleros and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, this ClothingFutboleros Website is addressed to all persons, regardless of age, who can access and/or browse the pages of the Website.
The Website is mainly intended for Users residing in Spain. RopaFutboleros does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or has his domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Website he/she will do so at his/her own risk, he/she must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation applicable to him/her, not assuming Any liability clothing that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
RopaFutboleros does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Contents or Services. RopaFutboleros will make every effort for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible for or warrants that the content or software that may be accessed through this Website is error-free or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances shall RopaFutboleros be liable for any loss, damage or damage of any kind arising from the access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
RopaFutboleros is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, RopaFutboleros undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The controller of the personal data collected in RopaFutboleros is: Alejandro Muñoz García, with NIF: 48846899M (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact details are as follows:
Calle Sierra Aitana 12
Contact Phone: 606550089
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which RopaFutboleros is subject. The User may contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by RopaFutboleros, through the forms extended on its pages, they will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between RopaFutboleros and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to respond to a request or consultation thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times upon fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data covered in ClothingMachiners are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. RopaFutboleros undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
When the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
The personal data are collected and managed by RopaFutboleros in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities typical of the social object of RopaFutboleros, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, functioning and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing to which the personal data will be used; i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 12 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with Articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by RopaFutboleros. In the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and it will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
RopaFutboleros undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, being the transmission of the data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because RopaFutboleros cannot guarantee the inexplicability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others that fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has on ClothingMachiners and may therefore exercise in front of the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not RopaFutboleros is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the processing that RopaFutboleros has carried out or performs, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or provided for therein.
- Right of rectification: It is the Right of the User to have his personal datamodified that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing : Itis the User's right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when it challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controllerhis/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of his/her personal data or to cease theprocessing thereof by RopaFutboleros.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the Right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.ropafutboleros.com", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accreditation of the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access it.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document attesting to the request you make.
This application and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or email address:
Calle Sierra Aitana 12
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognize him/her as a User, and to personalize his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie may extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These cookies are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by RopaFutboleros for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits their preferences.
The entity(s) responsible for the provision of cookies may assign this information to third parties, provided that required by law or a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
RopaFutboleros incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them in order to inform himself/he/she about such cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of his/her personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links in which such privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes to the Cookies Policy
VI. LINK POLICY
The User or third party that hyperlinks from a website of another, other than, website to the Clothing Website Shall know that:
Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of RopaFutboleros.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the ClothingFutboleros Website or the Contents and/or Services thereof are allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which such hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by RopaFutboleros.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between RopaFutboleros and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of RopaFutboleros of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
RopaFutboleros, by itself or as a transferee party, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation , access and use, etc.). They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of RopaFutboleros are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of RopaFutboleros. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical media provided that it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately communicate it to RopaFutboleros through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
RopaFutboleros reserves the right to bring civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Terms.
The relationship between the User and RopaFutboleros will be governed by the current regulations and application in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises regarding the interpretation and/or application of these Terms, the parties shall submit their disputes to ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the appropriate judges and courts in accordance with law.
Last modified: July 30, 2019